Sunday, February 19, 2017

MTC Week #2: A Crazy Roller Coaster of Emotions



What has been your biggest challenge this week?
 Still trying to adjust! UGH! 


What has been your biggest concern?
 The language. I feel like I am not doing this right. I don't know how to study yet...


What has been your biggest success?
 Listening more to the promptings of the Spirit. I feel like I have said and done things as directed by the Holy Ghost more this week


Who has been your favorite person this week? Why?
 Sister Weaver or Elder Haskins. Elder Haskins is so sassy, but he knows how to serve. And he is from Texas. That is why he reminds me of Gannon. And Sister Weaver because she reminds me of you and is just so sweet with such a strong testimony.


What are you looking forward to this coming week?
 learning more Japanese! I'm stoked to get better and learn more for my people! Also! Mason comes in next P-Day :)


How has your testimony grown this week?
 Shinken wa Kamisama no chikara do toshitte imasu!

The Dowd's sent me candy and some fun toys. I was so nice of them. I didn't send them a letter, I have no time. Adjusting is difficult. The adversary is pushing me hard, but as Brother McCune keeps telling me "You just don't know who you are yet" and as Sister Weaver says, "It is clear that I stick out because I was called as an STL within the first two weeks." 

I love this work more than I can say! I have met so many amazing people and I have made so many friends. I cannot imagine doing anything else!

LOVE YOU!
-Sister Hess





No comments:

Post a Comment